Welcome to Mayfair Residences at Santa Monica Beach
Downtown Santa Monica's newest community, at the world famous Santa Moncia Beach. New boutique style residences of superior quality and design. Conveniently located a block from Santa Monica Beach, Third Street Promenade, and Santa Monica Place. All the best shopping, first-class gourmet dining, cultural, and entertainment opportunities are just steps from you front door! Mayfair Residences at Santa Monica Beach is a smoke free property. Excellent access to the 10 and 405 freeways. You will love where you live!
- Originally built in 1911 as the Majestic Theater, the building was remodeled and reopened in 1929 as the Mayfair Theater.
- Mayfair Theater was a showcase venue for motion pictures, live theater, and musical acts until the building was severely damaged in the 1994 Northridge Earthquake.
- The Mayfair Theater was designated a City of Santa Monica Landmark in 1994.
- Between 2008 and 2013, historic features of the façade were restored to the 1929 design.
- The new building has applied for LEED Silver Rating (certification pending).
- Sustainable features include a 36Kw rooftop solar array, providing power for the elevator, lighting and garage systems, as well as low-emitting materials and finishes..
- Garage lighting is occupancy sensor controlled to reduce energy consumption.
- Landscaping is water efficient, and all rainwater is captured and filtered onsite.
Professionally Managed by Cirrus Asset Management, Inc., CA - License # 01834798